Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Who Was Worse, Hitler Or Stalin?

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 8, '08 at 4:43pm

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

Hitler killed off the basis of ethnicity Stalin killed off the basis of socio-economic status, slaughtering millions of peasants.

Exactly. However, I wanted to point out that Stalin didn't program extermination of the koulaks. He just sent them off to the goulags and they died of starvation or because they were exhausted. His aim was not to destroy them as a group of "inferior beings". Hitler programmed massive extermination of the Jews; his only aim, after 1942, was to kill as many people as possible...

I therefore think that even if Stalin did send more people to their deaths, Hitler was probably the most evil of the 2.

Posted Jul 8, '08 at 5:00pm

MsterXantos

MsterXantos

460 posts

@Calm
exactly what i meant

Posted Jul 8, '08 at 7:19pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

523 posts

I think they were both terrible but hitler was worse because he was smarter than stalin.

Posted Jul 8, '08 at 8:37pm

shermzx

shermzx

565 posts

okay

@mster you are finally making sense.

Posted Jul 8, '08 at 9:29pm

thelistman

thelistman

1,452 posts

@Calm

He did plan to exterminate the Kulaks.  That was the whole idea of the plan.  Many were taken to the gulags.  Many were shot on spot.  Many were left behind to starve.  Stalin did target a specific group of people, and he did try to kill as many as possible.  That's genocide if you ask me.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 11:41am

Timegoesby

Timegoesby

724 posts

Why does it matter who was worse then the other? They were both terrible men that kill countless people.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 11:57am

Ricador

Ricador

3,335 posts

Well Stalin just ****ed up and hurt Russia, but Hitler ****ed up and hurt all of Europe not to mention the mass slaughter of Jews, and lots of death and damage in the South Pacific because of him too and the whole world was thrown into turmoil trying to stop him. So i would say Hitler was just a bit worse *the most sarcastic tone that you can imagine*.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 12:34pm

TROJANS

TROJANS

331 posts

i think hilter did the worst.casue look he slaughtered americans and the jews.he slguhtered americans soldiers with swords and didnt even give them mercy.also he was going to  try to  distroy the world with the macihine to got to the center of the wolrd but  that as inpossible  i dont stalin would beat hilter.hilter was a cruel man and people still want ot kick his butt and see him suffer

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 5:51pm

Eric_Cartman

Eric_Cartman

104 posts

MEEEE! no seriesly,stalin was worst he killed his own people, hitler did what he though was right, and that justifies why he killed jews, but stalin did it out of no reason at all. hitler had a reason, stalin didnt.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 5:58pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

i think hitle cause,he was trying to take over the whole world,and he too killed his own people,he was a jew too

http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/10167/215473_thumb.jpgeddie13